10/12/12

For the Love of Back Light

As mentioned in Wednesday's post, I'm in love with back lighting in photography.  My photography instructor said that it was her favorite, and when we had to do a lighting assignment (back light, side light, and front light), I discovered back light was also my favorite.  One morning, I went outside about 30 minutes after sunrise to get the lighting I wanted.  It was so much easier to get good light at that time of day, even if it was a little chilly.


I guess I like back light so much because you are literally taking a picture of the light.  I am in love with sunshine.  
And moonlight.  
And candlelight.  
And light.  
So taking pictures of it just makes sense.


(these last two aren't necessarily back light, but I thought I'd throw them in just because.


Blessings,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment