1/4/13

Hello.


Hello everyone. Remember that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."

Hello Friday. It's such a comfort that you arrive just on time every week.

Hello sunshine. I enjoyed your warmth today.

Hello telephone. I never knew you would be such a blessing. ;)

Hello telephone. I never knew you could be such an annoyance. (This girl does not like an upset elderly lady to hang up on her.)

Hello New Year. I expect I'll be facing harder things this year, but also enjoying greater joy.

Hello 2013. I realized today that I've lived more years in the new millennium than I lived in the old millennium (1900's).

Hello journal. I would be very lost without you.

Hello new job. Has it already been over three months? I must say, I like working at the Seneca News Dispatch.

Hello to my best friend. Enjoy your time back home in West Virginia, but come back soon.

Blessings,
Alyssa

2 comments: