4/12/13

Of Guilt and Inspiration


It's spring, and I'm feeling it.
There are so many little flowers blooming,
and it's inspiring me to tame more pictures.
I have to admit, though I take my camera practically everywhere,
I've been lacking a little on creativity.
So a little prick of guilt,
And a little taste of success,
And some spring fever mixed in there,
I'm more inspired.


I used a rain overlay from Carrie at "Captured by Carrie", and an action from The Coffee Shop Blog


I almost blamed it on winter.
You know, it being all bare and boring out there.
But, there's no excuse,
Because I can always find a still-life to shoot.


So, hopefully I'll be going through more pictures and keep myself motivated.

Blessings,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I really like the 2nd, 3rd, and 6th pictures! What kind of spot light looking effect did you use on the 2nd and 6th? I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I used the same lighting effect on all three of those pictures you like. :P It's not something I normally do, but it just happened to work with these. I used the Ps point lighting effect.

      Delete