6/5/13

Happy Photoshop Bride-to-be

So. This is what is feels like to abandon a blog.
I have good reason though, I'm using my spare time on the computer to do wedding planning.
The day is less than 5 months away,
And I am getting excited.

I want to share some not-so-weddingy wedding stuff.
I've been designing my invitation,
And in the mean time have created some effects I'm pretty happy with.
I wanted painted-looking roses for my invitation, didn't want to paint all of them by hand, so I came up with a way to do it on Ps.
Then, I wanted a sketch or stamped look,
So I opened Ps again, and soon came up with what I wanted.

I started with some rose pictures I had taken at the Portland Rose Garden. 

Painted look...



Sketched look :)

Well, better go!

Blessings,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment