2/5/13

I Like You



I like the wind, I like the rain.
I like the song that nature sings.
I like the power of anticipation.
I like joy it brings.
I like the laughter shared with a friend,
And the memories we make together.
I like the dreams of fair weather and spring.
I like the power of prayer.
I like the sound of us all in the kitchen.
I like the meal of venison.
I like the bond of family here.
I like the encouragement of friends.
I like the fellowship I feel around me,
When I go to God's house of prayer.
I like the hopes and dreams of life.
I like the knowledge hard times teach.
I like the feeling when fears and worries,
Loose their weight and bitterness.
I like the way life seems to flow
(If in the direction God wills it to go).
I like the knowledge that He's in control,
If I just look unto him.
I love the Church, I love her Head.
I love the plan He laid.
I love the love that He gave.

Blessings,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment