3/1/12

My Little Font Phase

I don't know if it is just a phase, or if I am stuck with this obsession for fonts (yes I am talking about computer text fonts). One day, I happened to stumble upon a really cool font place called dafont.com.  I don't know how many fonts they have, but it must be over a thousand.  Today, I've downloaded my fair share, and I am so excited about them that I am going to share my favorites with you.  (The site appears to be safe, and I have been using these fonts for a few months and have had no problem.)


If you especially like one of these, you can search the font name at dafont.com and click on the link to download the zip file.  Enjoy!

Blessing,
Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could figure out how to take the image background color off of just some posts...any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure just how to do that; but I'm sure DreamWeaver has a fairly simple technique. Adobe likely has a DreamWeaver site that answers questions like that.

    Alyssa, thanks for posting your art, photos, thoughts, etc. You are very talented and I certainly enjoy seeing what you have done. It is refreshing that you recognize God as the source of your talent; not all artists do that.

    It has been a privilege to have you in my art classes! You also seem to have a very supportive family and circle of friends - a huge blessing for an artist!

    God bless you all,

    Allen Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mr. Bishop! I do have supportive friends and family, and then I was blessed with very supportive instructors. :) Thank you for all you've done!
    Blessings,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete