7/10/12

If I Were Alyssa





If I were a rain cloud, I would rain on you.

If I were five years older, I don’t know what I would think of 20-year-old me.

If I were an angel, then I would be perfect.

If I were my journal, I would be confused.

If I were a book, I’d say what I choose.

If I were a piano, I’d want people to play songs all day, and even into the night.

If I were a cat, I’d be Mercy.

If I were a color, I’d ask to be two.

If I were normal, I wouldn’t be Alyssa.

If I were you, I’d join in and say what’s on your mind starting with “If I were”.


Now I would like to take a moment to talk about the picture above.  My sister and I began freelensing today.  Though it risks getting dust in my camera, it is extremely addictive and makes me want to only free lens for the rest of my life. :)  By detaching the lens from the camera, a photographer can tilt or move the lens for a tilt-shift blur or a stronger macro (the latt+er is the most difficult of the two).  Anyway...so Friday you can try to guess which ones I took freelensing. :)  Also, I have a video idea I've been working on.  Maybe I'll get it done sometime soon.

Blessings,
Alyssa
P.S.  I'm tired of spell-check putting that red squiggly line under freelensing.  :(  I am spelling it right, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment