7/6/12

Photography Friday

This has been a busy week, but my camera was not completely neglected, as you can see.  I took pictures of our vegetable garden, but it looked so much better after it was tilled that I decided to wait on those.









There's a story behind this one.  My space bar has been sticking for quite a while, so between my sister and me,  we decided to pop it off to see if there was something under there.  After it was off, we discovered it was a little more complicated than her keys that could simply pop back on.  I eventually got it back on right and felt pretty proud of my little technical/mechanical skills.  But...thespacebarstillsticks... which makes typing very slow.

Our lovely piano. Bare.





Have a lovely Friday!

Blessings,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment