8/10/12

Photography Friday

Is it Friday again already?  Sorry that it looks like my blog has been over-run with photography.  At least I limit myself to once a week.  Besides, I'm looking forward to settling down (not running off every other weekend) and working more on my other art forms.  I can take my camera almost anywhere and snap a shot in a few seconds, but painting or sculpting takes a little more dedication.  I am also working on an article, but it might be a few more days until I am able to complete it.

moth gif animation

My first GIF animation! :)  I know, I know--small accomplishment, but it's something. :)

This week, all my pictures are from my trip to a small town called Myrtle, MO.  What was my attraction to a place so out of the way?--a camp meeting that has proven over the years to be enjoyable and spiritually a blessing.

{click to enlarge}
Missouri sunset
My sister stopped on the way so that I could take some pictures.  We missed the chance to get a shot of the beautiful rolling Ozark hills, but at least I got this one.

Missouri sunset
From a Wal*Mart parking lot.

Acorn and Pine Cone
I love how the little acorn resembles the pine cone.  An oak and a pine are nothing alike, but the Creator chose to echo a pattern in these two seeds.

Missouri sunrise and leaf

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Missouri sunrise and field

Chapel window

Chapel window

Free lens Bible
I love my Bible!  (like, actually love it)  I love how it feels.  I love how it looks.  Of course, I love what it says.  I asked my sister to take this picture for me.

Blessings,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh.... I want to go back to this place.

    Oh, wait... Oct. 6th is coming right up! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete